Tesla 2022.36.6 software release includes features like turning off autopilot at highway merges, battery health, how well batteries heat up, and bugs introduced in the release.
For example, overheat Protection for the Cabin, Notifications for a car that was left open, Caraoke, Dynamic Brake Lights, Energy App, Extras, In-App Mail, Language, Remote Drivers Door Unlock, Sentry Mode, Supercharger Details, Tesla App, FSD Beta v10.69.3, Bugfix, User guides, FSD Beta v10.69.3.1, Car Visuals.
Every 4 to 6 weeks, Tesla releases a major software update or release for its cars. There may be many different ways to make each important release, but the release notes rarely change between these subversions.
What’s New In The Update For Tesla 2022.36.6?
The Tesla 2022.36.6 update is now available, and it adds and improves several features. First and foremost, this new update lets vehicles with compatible hardware install Full Self-Driving (FSD).
FSD has been one of the most-anticipated features of Tesla’s Autopilot suite, so this is a big deal.
In addition to making FSD compatible, the new update also improves Autopilot. These include better staying in the right lane, more accurate speed limit detection, and a smoother ride overall.
There are also some new features in this update for people using their Teslas for ride-hailing, which should improve things for drivers and passengers.
Bring Your Tesla Up To Date With The Latest Software
It’s important to keep the tesla 2022.36.6 software in your Tesla up to date if you own one. This will not only make sure that your car runs well, but it can also help you avoid problems in the future. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to update the software on your Tesla:
1. Sign in to your Tesla account and go to the “MyTesla” tab.
2. Click “Software Updates” in the “Vehicle” section.
3. Click the button that says “Check for Updates.”
4. You’ll be asked to install any available updates. Click “Install Updates” and then do what it says on the screen.
5. After installing the updates, restart your car so the new software can work.
What New Features Does The Tesla 2022.36.6 Update Have?
The latest Tesla software update, 2022.36.6, adds and improves several things. One of the most interesting new features is that you can use your Tesla as a mobile hotspot to connect other devices to the internet while you’re on the go. Additional new features include:
- An updated media player that can play high-resolution audio.
- A better way to figure out how far away you are is when using navigation.
- Improvements to stability and performance.
Which Teslas Can Use The Updated Tesla 2022.36.6?
As of October 2020, the Tesla 2022.36.6 update can be used with the following models:
- Model S
- Model X
- Model 3
- Model Y
- Roadster (2020)
How To Make The Most Of The Tesla Update 2022.36.6?
The Tesla 2022.36.6 update is the most recent major software update for Tesla cars, and it adds and improves many things. Here’s how to use the update to its fullest:
1. Check For Over The Air Updates: The first step is to ensure your car is connected to WiFi and check for over-the-air updates. Go to Settings > Software > Update Software > “Check for Updates” to do this. If there is a new version, it will automatically download in the background.
2. Update Your Maps: Every time Tesla releases a new software update, it sends out new car maps. Go to Settings > Maps & Navigation > Map Updates and click “Update All” to get the most up-to-date maps.
3. Use The New Features: One of the best things about a Tesla software update is that it comes with new features. Check out all the new features to see what they can do. Some of our favorite parts of this update are the Sentry Mode view in the Tesla app, Auto Lane Change while using Autopilot, and Traffic Light and Stop Sign Control.
4. Give Feedback: So Tesla 2022.36.6 wants to know what customers think to keep improving its software updates. So if you have ideas for how to make future updates even better, let Tesla know by using the “Feedback” feature in the Tesla app or by getting in touch with Customer Support.